Wednesday, September 23, 2015


Happy Mabon!

 I am feeling better. Finding the joy and peace in life. Sometimes I feel that Mom and Patrick come to me just when I need them. As family is coming to terms with this giant loss, they are able to come see us here, even though it is difficult for them. I respect and appreciate it.
 The weather has been perfect. Beautiful blue skies, big white fluffy clouds, leaves gently falling to the ground and squirrels scurrying around with big walnuts in their mouths.
 Have a wonderful first day of Autumn! May your day be filled with peace, joy and love.


4 comments:

  1. A wonderful tribute to Mabon! Your yard is holding sacred space on this lovely first day of Autumn! Thank you for this post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I am wondering if the mums are new. Mom would love seeing them bloom. I am enjoying them extra for her. She loved her flowers. Life is truly magical. Love you, too. So happy about your hearing aids!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure she's watching over every small detail ... LOVE YOUR BLOG! "You may be only one person in the World, but to one person, you may be the World!" Your words and photos, while healing you, may be healing someone else, as well. <3 ~ Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Jeannie! A really wonderful quote, too. 💕

    ReplyDelete